Detail: Anita Bentata, Living With Ghosts, acrylic on canvas, 50 x 50 cm
The Dax Centre relies on the generosity of our supporters to carry out our mission of promoting mental health and wellbeing by fostering a greater understanding of the mind, mental illness and trauma through art and creativity.
Our supporters have contributed to The Dax Centre in a range of ways, including:
• volunteering their time and skills;
• becoming Friends of The Dax Centre;
• making one-off donations;
• engaging in targeted giving, which assists donors to become more closely involved with specific areas or projects;
• regular giving, which allows donors to make regular payments over the course of the year; and
Read our Share In Our Mission document to find out more.
The Dax Centre Donor Program is a way that we can acknowledge the generous contributions of all our supporters. Accordingly, The Dax Centre now has supporter categories:
• Seed Supporter – $100+ pa
• Seedling Supporter – $1,000+ pa
• Sapling Supporter – $10,000+ pa
• Tree Supporter – $50,000+ pa
• Anonymous Donations