Enhancing Emotional Literacy through Visual Arts (ELVA) is a schools-based program. ELVA uses visual arts to enhance the capacity for children to be emotionally aware and emotionally connected with themselves, others and with experiences and situations. It recognises the importance of creating time, space and place for the children to reflect on themselves, their interactions with their social setting and express this within a safe and supportive environment.
REGISTRATIONS FOR 2016-17 ELVA PROGRAM NOW OPEN
ELVA professional training:
- Supports & strengthens the mental health of students and teachers
- Supports the development of safe and supportive learning environments
- Enriches existing wellbeing and visual arts programs
- Is suitable for Classroom teachers, Wellbeing leaders, Visual Arts teachers, School leaders
- Can contribute to fulfilling VIT Special Needs training requirements
Registrations close Friday 17th June, 2016.